ANTICORROSIVES View products >
ECOLOGICAL View products >
WATERPROOF View products >
Marking Ink Alkyd Traffic Enamel with Chlorinated Rubber
- High-performance graphene ink, resistant to high temperatures, abrasion, and UV radiation.
- Ideal for marking/printing and protection of metal surfaces subjected to corrosion conditions.
- Industrial printing systems for marking or traceability with fluidity, high contrast, and readability.
- Dries in seconds, ideal for the production line.
4L and 18L
Usage Type Spaces with adequate ventilation
Application Type Direct application
Dilution No dilution required
Drying Time 3 seconds at 25°C
Application Tool Gloves, goggles, and protective suit
- Ideal for signage on asphalt and concrete pavements on roads, urban areas, pedestrian crossings, etc.
- High resistance to weathering and wear from rolling or pedestrian traffic.
- For a reflective finish, sprinkle 700g/l glass microspheres on wet film for roads, 1200g/l for airstrips.
4L and 18L
Use Type Indoors and Outdoors
Application Type Direct or dilution with acrylic thinner
Dilution Max 10%
Drying Time 30 min
Yield 30-32 meters of 10 cm width per liter
4 to 5 square meters per liter
Application Tool Brush, roller, or line painting machine